The importance of Blood Testing
Our clinic, London Blood Tests offers a variety of private blood tests to help diagnose and monitor patients around London.
We offer a variety of blood tests to determine your health condition. Our tests are reliable and affordable, and they are analysed at our accredited lab. London Blood Tests offer highly experienced General Medical Council (GMC) registered doctors that can give medical advice and discuss a treatment plan that is consulting either in our clinics or they give in-home visits.
The importance of Blood Testing
Blood Tests are used to provide detailed information about your general state of health, to check if you may have an infection, how well some of your organs are, the functioning of the liver and kidneys and the detection of some genetic diseases.
Our clinic, London Blood Tests offers two special packages:
- Premium Blood Profile contains blood tests for Calcium, D-Dimer, Full Blood Count, Iron, Ferritin, Vitamin D, and many more.
- Essential Blood Profile contains blood tests for Liver Function, Lipid Profile, Urea and Electrolytes, and many others!
- Individual tests and test packages from Calcium to Lipid Profile. For more information about the individual test, test packaging and their pricing, you should check our page details.
Biomarker tests are used to provide fast information about your state of health. They work by giving a required sample (our tests only require blood samples) and you should receive your results immediately.
Our clinic offers 6 special packages such as:
- Cardiac Health package, which contains a CTNL blood test, NT-PROBNP test, and a D Dimer test.
- Thyroid test package contains tests for Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), Triiodothyronine (T3), and Thyroxine (T4).
- Fertility pack, that contains tests for Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH), and Anti-Müllerian Hormone.
- Inflammation pack contains tests for High sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), Procalcitonin (PCT), and Serum amyloid alpha (SAA).
- Men’s health pack, that contains tests for D-Dimer, N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP), High sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), Serum amyloid alpha (SAA), Cystatin C (CysC), and Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c),.
- Women’s health package includes tests for Serum amyloid alpha (SAA), Cystatin C (CysC), Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c), Thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH), Triiodothyronine (T3), Thyroxine (T4), for Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Anti-Müllerian Hormone, and Human chorionic gonadotropin beta (β-hCG).
We also offer individual biomarker tests and test packages from D-Dimer to Ferritin. For other information about our offers, you should check our page details here.
Future Medicine stated that “An ideal biomarker should be amenable to easy, reproducible, cost-effective testing, in easily accessible body fluids, such as serum or urine, and should persist (half-life). Another key point is that a biomarker test must be ethically acceptable.” We follow these criteria that our services should be accessible to our clients because you are our number one priority.
Note that the only sample we require is blood samples.
Sexual health is an important side of our human body, so it’s efficient sometimes to check if you catch any STIs. The biggest online news blog from the UK, The Telegraph, stated “There were 3,561 cases of syphilis in the UK in 2007 but by 2017 this number had rocketed to just over 7,798”.
This and many statements around the media should show the importance of everyone’s Sexual Health
Our clinic, London Blood Tests offers special packages to check your sexual health:
- The Basic package contains tests for Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.
- The Premium package contains tests for 6 STIs including Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Trichomoniasis, Hepatitis B, and Syphilis.
- The Advanced Package contains tests for 10 STIs including Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Mycoplasma, Hepatitis B, HSV I and II, Trichomoniasis, Gardnerella, Ureaplasma, and Syphilis.
Home Visits and their benefit
Your physical and mental health is our number one priority. That being said, our at-home testing services offer a more convenient, comfortable and discreet way to use our services.
What is a Doctor Consultation good for?
London Blood Tests clinic offers the possibility of online or in-person consultation in our clinics or in-house GMC registered doctor visits. For more information, you should check the Doctor Consultation page on our clinic’s website.